Monday, July 20, 2009

Bootcamper's Blogroll

Are you a Bootcamper with a blog pertaining to Homemaking or Christian Womanhood/ Wifehood/Motherhood issues - whether practical, theoretical, beautiful, jocular, philosophical or theological?
Post your blog address in the comment section of this post and I'll be happy to add it to the Bootcamper's Blogroll here on the Bootcamp for Lousy Housekeepers Blog. I only ask that you save a Bootcamp Badge, add it to your blog, and link it to this page: http://bootcampforlousyhousekeepers.blogspot.com/2009/07/bootcamping-blogroll.html




Help us spread the word!

(I will visit each blog to check for appropriate content, and to get to know my Bootcampers better! And please be patient...I have a house to run, too!)

We're so glad to have you Bootcamping with us!

Now get to work!


Photobucket

No comments: