Thursday, July 30, 2009

F.A.Q.


"Heidi, I clicked on the "Buy the Book" link, but there was nothing available to buy. Where can I find your book?"


As my years in broadcasting have taught me to say, "The project's in post-production." And here's a tip: When a broadcaster says this, don't hold your breath. Just kidding. Kind of. But seriously, the book has been written, edited, lost to a computer crash, salvaged and re-laid out from an old .pdf file, tested by 25 families to see if it really works, edited again, and now the only thing that remains is the cover, which is, truly, in production and forthcoming.
I'm hoping against hope that the book will be in print and available for purchase at Lulu.com before the new homeschool year begins. Believe me, you'll be the first to know. ;)

Photobucket

No comments: