You're buried under piles of unfolded laundry. You can't set the table for dinner because all the dishes are dirty. You probably need to dust, but every available surface is covered in newspapers and last month's unpaid bills. You're crunching on legos and dried cereal, and the dust bunnies have declared themselves a sovereign nation under your bed. Every drawer in your home has become a junk drawer.
Is the state of your home keeping you from Christ-like hospitality, ministry, fellowship, successfully homeschooling, or even just plain loving your family? Do you want to manage your home better, but just don't know where to start? Bootcamp for Lousy Housekeepers is the method that can transform your home from "messed" to "blessed" in a month (or less!) and keep it that way for good!
In Bootcamp for Lousy Housekeepers, 'Drill Sergeant' Heidi Schaap teaches you what to clean, how often to clean it, how to maintain your newly-cleaned home and more!
- How to create and STICK WITH a cleaning routine for your home, inside and out
- How to assign chores to your children
- How to deep clean your home and get a fresh start
- How to run your home smoothly in the midst of trialsome days, weeks or months
- How to simplify your most cluttered spaces
- How to create a home binder
- And much, much more!
So TEN-HUT, RECRUIT! Come and enlist yourself in the tried and tested method that will help you reclaim your home to the glory of God!