Monday, March 15, 2010

SPRING CLEAN FLING!

It's just SIX days until spring, and if you're anything like me, I know you're just itchin' to open those windows wide and shake loose the the winter's yuckiness from your home.

It's SPRING CLEANING time!

To make this therapeutic, if not overwhelming task a little easier for two special Bootcampers, and in honor of reaching almost 3000 visits since my blog began, it's also time for a SPRING CLEAN FLING -- that means I'm giving away one print copy and one digital copy of Bootcamp for Lousy Housekeepers on this Saturday, the first day of spring!

There are four easy ways to get into the running:

1. Follow this blog, and leave a comment letting me know that you have! (Just click the Follow! button on the left and follow the instructions.)

2. Follow me on Twitter, and leave a separate comment letting me know that you have!

3. Become a fan of Bootcamp for Lousy Housekeepers on Facebook, and leave a separate comment letting me know that you have!

4. Blog about this giveaway on YOUR blog, and leave a separate comment with the link!

You can enter one, two or all four ways, but the more ways you enter, the more chance you have to win -- I'll pick the winners randomly on Saturday!

May the Lousiest Housekeeper Win!! 


Photobucket

55 comments:

Melissa said...

I am now following you on Twitter.

Melissa said...

I follow you on Bloglines already. :)

Melissa said...

I am a fan on Facebook.

Jamie said...

Became a Facebook fan .... I will not give into the twitter site just yet :)

Jamie said...

I am now a follower of your blog :)

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

http://gabbygwenhwyfar.blogspot.com/2010/03/bootcamp-for-lousy-housekeepers.html

BLOGGED!! Ü

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

I'm a fan on facebook!! Ü

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

I am a follower! Ü

(I just don't tweet as of yet). ;)

THANKS HEIDI!!

Stephanie M said...

I'm following you on facebook! Thanks!!

Stephanie M said...

Im following you on your blog too! : ) I feel kinda crazy for following you around every where! LOL

Carla said...

I'm definately following you :-)

AM said...

I am following your blog!

sodbusters said...

I follow you! ;)
c.neipp@gmail.com

Mrs. Dan said...

blog follower

botaitai said...

I am interested in the book.

Carla said...

http://disenfranchisedhousewife.blogspot.com/2010/03/follow-blog.html

TinaJewel said...

I am following you in my Google RSS feed!

TinaJewel said...

I am a fan of your facebook page too!

mamabeck said...

Saw this on Facebook this morning...I'm a fan! I'm a fan!

mamabeck said...

I follow you on my bloglines, too...but just hit "follow" here on your blog.

Boysnberries said...

I am a follower here!

Cynthia24x7 said...

I am a google follower c(dot)hort(at)cox.net

Cynthia24x7 said...

following on twitter c(dot)hort(at)cox.net

Cynthia24x7 said...

FB fan c(dot)hort(at)cox.net

Alexas said...

I follow you through blogger!!!

Alexas said...

I'm also a facebook fan!!

Alexas said...

blogged it, too!

http://itsalexas.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

I follow on Google friend connect.

amanda.corley@ymail.com

Amanda said...

I follow on twitter as
frugalmomto4.

amanda.corley@ymail.com

Cathy said...

No facebook or twitter here, but I AM following you!

Cathy said...

And I blogged!
http://trueharttreasures.blogspot.com/2010/03/are-you-lousy-housekeeper.html

Walt and Sarah said...

Started following your blog!

I would love to win a print copy!!! Such great information!

Walt and Sarah said...

following you on twitter.

Walt and Sarah said...

Already a fan on Facebook!ra

Stacey said...

I am a fan on Facebook!

Stacey said...

Following your blog!

Tawni Martini said...

Hey, I didn't know I could be a fan on facebook! I am now :)

Melinda said...

I'm following you via RSS feed.

Rosie said...

I follow you on this blog.

Rosie said...

I'm a fan on Facebook.

Kerri said...

Just found your blog and seriously need your help!!

Kerri said...

Just became a fan on facebook!

Kristi said...

I'm now following your blog!

Kristi said...

I'm a fan on FB, now, too!

Stacey said...

I follow your blog

goobler08@hotmail.com

Stacey said...

I follow you on twitter

goobler08@hotmail.com

nfmgirl said...

I follow

nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

nfmgirl said...

I follow on Twitter

nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

nfmgirl said...

I'm a Facebook fan

nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

Faith N. said...

I am a follower of this blog!

Megan said...

I'm a follower!

Megan said...

I'm a fan on facebook

Amanda said...

I'm a follower.

Amanda said...

I joined you on twitter.

Amanda said...

I'm a fan on Facebook.