Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

I'm back! After almost 60 hours of labor (for a sixth child? Are you KIDDING ME?), we were blessed with a beee-uuu-tiful little girl at the very end of March. I have sincerely enjoyed my "maternity leave", which has included very little time on the computer (except for keeping up with favorite blogs and Facebook on my iPod - reading but not writing - my chubby thumbs are apparently not Mac-compatible!)

Photo courtesy of Carissa's Creativity Space
We're definitely back into the swing of things in our home now -- back to schooling, back to a regular cleaning schedule, back to sleeping during the night. Well, mostly....

And I'm very excited to get back to blogging again!

The question is...what to blog about? Apparently, every time our little pumpkin nurses, she takes some of my brain cells with her. So I'd be THRILLED if you'd leave a comment and say, "Hey Heidi, blog about this!" Because this post-partum momma needs a mental kick in the bloomers!

Thanks for stopping by!
Now get to work!


Photobucket

No comments: