Thursday, January 30, 2014

Back in Busy-ness

Helllooooooo! Where on earth have I been? Although I've continued to pin little wonders on Pinterest almost daily (do you follow me there?) I've been largely absent from the blog for...well...just much too long!

Adding sweet, feisty, red-haired baby #7 to our brood just a year ago, spending that year VERY busy hunting for a beyond-off grid homestead (we're still looking!), working on a version of my book for Kindle (I'm behind the curve, I know!) and now expecting baby #8 - WELL! It was such a busy year! I'm so thrilled to get all your emails, to see new followers, to connect with you on Facebook, and to see that I have many friends out there!

 My big news for the next few months:

 1. The release of the Kindle version means it will be easier for folks to get their hands on the book! You can still go to lulu to buy the coil-bound version, but I found the .pdf service there is just not moving quickly enough to keep up with my readers. I will let you know AS SOON AS the Kindle version is up and running!

 Here's a lulu coupon if you'd like a little discount!


2. I'm working on a new format for the Bootcamp Blog. I still want to reach out to all my faithful Bootcampers, but I often struggle with not posting things that seem a little outside that box - like our family's continuing adventures in beyond off-grid self-sufficiency, homesteading, natural health and general conservative crunchiness. :) I'm working on the layout of the new blog right now, so be patient! I think it will be a better fit for me, and allow me to post much more often. I'm so excited! I hope you'll love it, too. Thanks for being so patient with me, friends. I'll reconnect with you on my new blog very soon!                            

Stay Warm, Friends!

Photobucket

No comments: