Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bootcamp Worksheets for Kindle Readers

Good afternoon, Bootcampers! I hope the sun is shining wherever you are. Here in Southwest Ohio, it is a whopping 45˚, which after the last few months of snowmageddon feels like 85˚ to my kiddos. (85˚ with snow on the ground is strange, I guess - maybe they will pretend they're building sand castles at the beach!)
 I am so happy for them to be out there soaking up some Vitamin D!

Over the weekend, quite a few Bootcampers very wisely informed me that when you own Bootcamp for Lousy Housekeepers for Kindle, you can't print off the worksheets. This is what I'd call a "smack myself in the forehead" moment. I wish I'd had the foresight to post the worksheets here on the blog before!
Better late than never, though. I hope they are helpful to everyone reading the book and transforming their homes right now. I will also pin this post to the sidebar so y'all can find it easily in the future.



Click here to download any or all the worksheets you need to create your Bootcamp plan!




Here's to Humpday! I hope you have a wonderfully productive second-half of your week!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Nina Monroe said...

I just finished your book for the 1st time last night and can not wait to get started. Thank you so much!

Cheyenne said...

What a gift, even for those of us who have the coil-bound book! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and coverage!
Keep up the very good works guys I've you guys
to my personal blogroll.

Here is my webpage - adobe

Amanda said...

I am loving your book and I've printed everything and started a really pretty notebook, but I'm missing a page. Do you have the Office Day chore sheet? I'm sure I can make one myself, but I thought I'd keep it the same look and font as what you have going already :) Thanks!

Heidi Schaap said...

Amanda, thanks for your patience! We have a house full of sick little ones and I didn't see this right away.
Thanks for bringing that missing worksheet to my attention! It should be there now, but if you're not seeing it, PLEASE let me know!