Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bootcamp - Now on Kindle!

I am so excited to announce that Bootcamp for Lousy Housekeepers is finally available for Amazon Kindle!

 It has been quite a (long) learning experience for me, converting the book - which I wrote in Pagemaker and was only available in an Adobe format, back through Word and then to Kindle. Maybe if I could have previewed a fraction of the joy that I feel right now, seeing it on Amazon, I would have worked faster! (My dearest husband, who is a journalist and editor, and who told me MANY times during my writing that I should "just use Windows", claims to have forgotten the entire event and has never once said "I told you so." Isn't he a keeper? ;)

 If you're a fan, would you mind hopping over to Amazon for a minute and rating the book or leaving a review? Also, as always, feel free to tweet about it , post it on Facebook, share it on Pinterest and tell your friends! Let's get the word out and help as many women as we can transform their homes from messed to blessed!



Photobucket


P.S. Come back on Valentine's Day for some more fun news!!


No comments: