Thursday, March 27, 2014

Some "Bug" Fixes -- Making it Easier for You to Download Worksheets!

Over the last few weeks, I've had a number of dear Bootcampers email me to say they were having trouble accessing the worksheets via the Google Docs site. I think I have found a solution, and I'm reposting the worksheets HERE so you can download them as needed.

I don't have a designer or a blog team working for me - I'm just a homemaker and homeschool mom to many littles, so I appreciate your being patient with me as I work through these issues and try to get you what you need to succeed in transforming YOUR homes from messed to blessed!

Please leave a comment if it works - or doesn't - and I'll make adjustments as I get a chance.

Have a blessed weekend!


  Photobucket

3 comments:

Cathy McDonough said...

I am getting a message that I need to be a member of the site to access the worksheets. I'm just starting to read your book and am really looking forward to it. :)

Laura said...

Ditto Cathy - I'm not a member so can't log in. Please help!

Heidi Schaap said...

Ack! I fixed it! I simply couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong...and then realized that I had the settings on private. Not brilliant. :) PLEASE let me know if it is working for you now? I want to be able to share these goodies with my Bootcampers!!