Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Are You Ready to Feather Your Nest This Spring?


Hey Y'all!
Have you seen all the bundle sales lately? I know I have. I've even thought about posting some of them, then life got in the way. But I absolutely must tell you about this one. If you're like me, and the new shades of green outside, the open windows, and the birds singing MOTIVATES you to start getting things done, you'll want to hear about this bundle!

The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle doesn’t launch until next Wednesday (which is still 8 days away) but I wanted to give you a heads up - fair warning - check your change purse - kind of alert. :)


What you get:


Here’s the basic gist: You'll get over 80 books, printable resources and products for just $29.97 (or $39.95 for Kindle versions). Plus, 10 amazing bonuses. There's only ONE catch! The sale runs only from Wednesday, April 23 through Monday, April 28th. And then the deal is gone.

I'm afraid I'm sworn to secrecy until the sale opens - I can't tell you the exact books you'll get until then. But I can tell you that the books will cover important topics like:

  • Homemaking
  • Pregnancy and Babies
  • Motherhood
  • Homeschooling
  • Health and Wellness
  • Holidays
  • Healthy Eating
  • Self-Care
  • Home-Employment and Blogging
  • Marriage
  • Financial Stewardship, and
  • Faith

It is going to be soooo good.

Listen, I know even 30 bucks seems like a lot for some digital books. I get it, I do. I hem and haw when a book I'd like goes on sale for $6 or $7 in the Kindle store. I'm on a budget, big time, like a lot of you. And what if you don't like/want/need some of the books? Isn't that a waste? It might seem so, until you think about how much these books from the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would cost if you purchased them separately. OVER $850! WHOA! 

 In a few days, I'll be coming back to tell you about a few of the books that are part of the package (and why I love them!) and of course, I'll remind you that you're able to buy! I know I'm really excited to buy my own Ultimate Homemaking Bundle package, because it's the only way I could ever purchase this many amazing books for this low price - almost 95% off!

Oh, one more (kinda) important detail:

I am an affiliate for The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle which means that for each sale I will earn a small commission. My earnings help support my family in our search for an off-grid homestead, and help keep Bootcamp for Lousy Housekeepers up and running. So thank you in advance for purchasing this bundle through me via the links on this site starting April 23!



. Photobucket

No comments: