Sunday, April 27, 2014

Grab Your Bundle Before It's Too Late!

Hello, Bootcampers! I hope and pray that you are having a GLORIOUS Sunday!

First, I wanted to say THANK YOU to those who have already purchased their Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. I am SURE you are as thrilled with it as I am!

To my friends who are still hemming and hawing a bit, I'm acting as your alarm clock. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Time is almost up! This sale is only good through Monday, April 28. (That's TOMORROW!) There will be no reprisals. Once it's done, it's done!

 I know y'all are on a budget, just like me. That's why I love this bundle. My readers can buy a package of 80+ eBooks and Resources (plus over $200 worth of free bonuses!) for under $30 (or under $40 if you'd rather have all your books for Kindle, like I would.)

 I know that many of y'all are just like me, and can't bear to spend money on yourself. So I wanted to let you know a few ways to make the deal even sweeter.

 1. Did you know you can buy 3 bundles for the price of 2? This is a wonderful way to stretch your dollar EVEN FURTHER and share the savings with a friend or gift them! (Mother's Day is coming up and I know my Mom would love these books!) Going in on the deal with a friends and buying 3 for the price of 2 means you and 2 friends would each spend around $10 for 80+ books. Can you imagine??

 2. Another way to lower the cost is to split the cost with a friend and divvy up the books between the two of you.

Are you ready to purchase your bundle? Click on one of the links below!








But maybe you'd like to take another look at what you'll be getting first! Look at all these AMAZING books and resources!


Did that convince you? I thought it might! This is the deal of the year in the Homemaking community, and it only happens once a year! After tomorrow, it will be a loooong wait till next year's bundle!






Oh, one more (kinda) important detail:

I am an affiliate for The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle which means that for each sale I will earn a small commission. My earnings - 100% of them - will go toward my family's upcoming purchase of an off-grid homestead - our life's dream and my heart's desire! (Want to read more about our off-grid journey? You can do so HERE!) So thank you in advance for purchasing this bundle through me via the links on this site! You're making this plain girl's dream come true!!

E-mail me with any questions you might have! And enjoy your new books!


Photobucket

No comments: