Hey, Bootcampers! I hope y'all had a simply wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with friends and family. For us, it was a lovely time at home together, recounting the way God has showered his blessings upon us this year. One of those blessings was a wonderful garden - stay tuned in the next few days for some of the recipes I whipped up for our Thanksgiving feast - using produce from our own homestead!
In the meantime, you might be feeling slightly - or incredibly - overwhelmed by your to-do list as December approaches. It is a joyful time of year, no doubt about that. But if you're not organized, it can be exhausting, too. Do you feel like your wheels are spinning but you're not getting anywhere? Let me share three great products with you -- two of which are deeply discounted due to Cyber Monday!
Bootcamp for Lousy Housekeepers - Lulu Version
Plan to Eat - Annual Black Friday Sale
Please, go check it out! This amazing one-sale-a-year brings your cost to only $19.50 for a YEAR -- that's $1.63 a MONTH -- 5¢ a day -- less than 2¢ a MEAL -- for easy access to all your favorite recipe sites with simple importing, meal planning, even automatic calendar alerts to remind you when to thaw your meat or bake your bread! Click on over and take the tour. I think you'll love it as much as I do!
After you sign up, I'd love to share my recipes with you or help you use it to your best advantage. My user name is Bootcamp Heidi - just friend me!
The 12-Week Holiday Planner
- Blank monthly and weekly calendar pages for planning your year
- Weekly “To Do” lists showing exactly what needs to be done each week
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Menus forms
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Recipe Card forms
- A Holiday Self-Evaluation form
- Shopping Lists
- “Sheri’s Tips”- tips to make your holidays meaningful, shared throughout the ebook
- Christmas Craft and Gift Ideas
- Memory Making Ideas for the Family
- Holiday Journal Pages
- Many, many forms such as:
Christmas Gift Shopping List
Gift Making Checklist
Christmas Card Checklist
Holiday Wardrobe Planner
List of Baked Items to Share/Give Away
Favorite Meals to Freeze for Later
Needed Supplies to Purchase This Week
Holiday Baking Schedule
Kids’ Gift Idea List
Christmas Gifts to be Shipped
- PLUS!!! Two bonus weeks with family tradition ideas, menus, and more!
- PLUS!!! Some of Sheri's favorite holiday recipes!
- PLUS!!! Holiday Coloring Pages!
- PLUS!!! Brand new zipped folder with all the forms from the planner in editable PDF format
So, what are you using to organize yourself this busy holiday season? As always, I LOVE comments! Let me know how you're staying on top of things!
Just so you know: Some of my links are affiliate links. That means I get a little bit back if you choose to purchase a linked item. It doesn't cost you anything, but it might help me buy another chicken...Win-Win! Thanks!